Tuesday, July 9, 2013

What's new on the painting table?

Well, my painting table probably looks a lot like the "typical gamers"...I usually have 3-4 different projects going on at once! I don't have any new painted units to share, but here's what I've been staying busy working on:

*  A 28mm, 20 figure, western Federal Dixon ACW unit for "Johnny Reb". I've been eying the Sash and Saber figures lately and I plan on adding some of them to my collection soon.

* A gang of Dixon Wild West figures for Dead Man's Hand. Dixon still sets the standard Wild West figures!

* A unit of 10mm Games Workshop Elven bowmen for Warmaster. I've only played a couple games, but my friend Chris has a bunch of Warmaster armies and I'm building a High-Elf army to play some more games against him. These are the little, black primed guys in back!

* A bunch of 25mm Knuckleduster Gunfighter figures I picked up at Nashcon. This is a great little company! They make wonderful 25mm Western figures and 25mm War of 1812 figures (and a few other ranges).
Here's a link to their webpage: http://www.knuckleduster.com/store/cart.php?target=category&category_id=5


The chaos on my painting table! What are you painting?

A close up of the primed Knuckleduster figures. I really like the look of these guys. I see a few familiar movie characters in this crew!
Take care and good gaming! - Cory

2 comments:

  1. I do like to see other people's working environments; I see that you are a white undercoat man, I often felt I should try this but not brave enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those knuckleduster figures do look good.
    Cheers,
    Pat.

    ReplyDelete